GGCORP Forums

Titre: accz Perforce adds infrastructure automation tooling with Puppet acquisition [Imprimer cette page]

Auteur: MethrenRon    Horaire: 2024-8-11 19:31:04     Titre: accz Perforce adds infrastructure automation tooling with Puppet acquisition

Efeg Peter Guber on His Life
Recorded on October 10, 2011.A demonstration of QRViews, a B2B real-time feedback management system at Hackath nike air max95 on New Yor af1 k dunks  2011. Kcol Vox Media acquires the company behind New York Magazine
For all the dread of returning to the notorious Hong Kong hostiles that evening, after a day of exploring the area, I was actually looking forward to strapping Silentmode   PowerMask聽to my head   closing my eyes and e nbbalance mbracing the luxury of forgetting where I was for a few precious minutes. I d tried this weird thing earlier in the day, in the middle of the Brinc accelerator s well-lit meeting room. The whole thing was oddly soothing, if fairly awkward 鈥?a big, foam black-out mask with headphones embedded on either side. Probably not the sort of  reebok thing you want to wear out in the open, though Lucas Matney happily modeled it above 鈥?because we clearly don t have enough pictures of our in-house VR guy wearing weird crap on his head over at TechCrunch.com.I d be lying if I said I didn t enjoy the minute or two I spent with the mask on, wondering if this is how pet parrots feel whe salomon gtx n you cover their cages with a blanket for the night. Maybe that   just the jet lag talking. I

Bienvenue sur GGCORP Forums (http://forums.ggcorp.me/) Powered by Discuz! X2