Mot de passe oublie
 Inscri. Rapide
Recherche
!show!: 1321|Reponse: 8
Imprimer Discussion precedente Prochaine discussion

[Résolu] Problems in the Italian version of My Ninja Universe [Copier l'URL]

Aller a un palier specifique
1#
Heure de publication 2018-1-25 00:09:29 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur |Decroissant
Good evening everyone and sorry for the intrusion, but the situation is becoming unsustainable. I am a player of the Italian version of My Ninja Universe, and I write this post here because the Italian and French version have the same administrators. The administrators first started to get tired of coming to visit us from time to time to check the situation of the Italian forum, so I was forced to come and look for them in the French forum when there were urgent questions to solve. Subsequently, they had the habit of answering me directly and only on the French forum. Now they do not even deign to reply to the private messages I send them, even if they have made recent visible accesses in their profiles. This forces me to have to write this post in the hope that at least this will read and they answer me.

For the administrators:
I'm really fed up with your attitude towards Italian players. The changes you have just made to the game concerning the third reincarnation have made some functions of the game unusable. In particular, it is no longer possible to redeem the prizes regarding "Daily task" and "Summon" has become unusable. In both cases it appears that I have a level too low even if I miss very little to achieve second reincarnation (I'm at level 1RI.49).
I have to highlight that the problem concerning ninja crusade, present since the update of 10/11/2017, remains and has not been resolved, even if we have made more and more requests to which you have answered that you would have solved the problem, but you have not done still nothing. As we have repeatedly said and written, Ninja Crusade stops inexplicably during the second fight and forces us to reload every time the web page. We are therefore not able to complete the 10 chance of Ninja Crusade sequentially.
By now I have come to the conclusion that you do not test the updates on the Italian version before making them final. The solutions are 2: or you start testing your updates on the Italian version before making them final or allow us to access our main character through another site. It would not change anything, since now you do not even have the hurry to translate into Italian the sentences that explain the events (some are still in the original Chinese version).
I'm not going to abandon my main character in the Italian version to start one from the beginning in the French or English version. I have no intention of losing the ninja bought with gold or gold accumulated in months of play for your negligence. Find a solution to the problem or clear the differences between the players of the various versions, well known to me.
Finally I want to conclude by pointing out that I am very annoyed that you have decided to compensate all the players for the problems of the last days, while every time that only the site of the Italian version did not work for several days (sometimes even for more than a week), you simply answered no or we would see (without doing anything).

I hope to receive an answer by tomorrow evening,
FM

Utiliser la magie Signaler

2#
Heure de publication 2018-1-25 00:13:20 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
Hi, some frenchs asking for that, but no answers. The only things to do is to wait and hope to see the updates soon. But dont hope so much.

3#
Heure de publication 2018-1-25 08:35:35 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
Hello,

We we reported Ninja Crusade several times, and developers have never managed to reproduce the problem of their side. So we will ask again.

Concerning the Daily Task we will ask today.

4#
Heure de publication 2018-1-25 11:59:17 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
Edite par fmfmfmfmfm a 2018-1-25 11:11

Thanks for the speed, the problem related to the "Daily task" and "Summon" has been completely solved.

For the ninja crusade, the problem mainly concerns those of level 100 and 120, does not concern that of level 140.  I have not tested the other low level.
Not that it can be helpful in any way, but if necessary I will publish the Ninja Crusade screenshot. The image can not show anything, I can only say that at the second fight by clicking on "skip" ("Salta" in Italian) the game does not continue on the third fight. It does not proceed even if the combat is left in automatic mode, without accelerating...

Piece jointe: Vous devez Vous identifier pour telecharger ou visualiser les pieces jointes. Pas de compte ?

5#
Heure de publication 2018-1-25 22:10:31 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
Hi, I'm an Italian player too, and I have a player on the French site and I have the same problems. I would just like to give you a little advice, you could create a character on the Italian website and see for yourself what happens when we try to do a ninja crusade that only affects level 100 and 120, those at the lowest level and level 140 are not affected of this problem.

6#
Heure de publication 2018-1-26 09:40:10 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
Thank you, will try to correct the Ninja Crusade 100 and 120.

7#
Heure de publication 2018-1-27 01:03:30 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
I really hope you can do it.

8#
Heure de publication 2018-2-7 17:10:52 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
We do what's necessary to take forward your problem.

9#
Heure de publication 2018-3-8 21:05:35 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
I noticed that you have set the post as resolved, but the problem persists...

Vous devez vous identifier avant de pouvoir repondre Identifiant | Inscri. Rapide

GGCORP|MyNinja|MyBankai|MyPirate|MyLegend|Archiver|ggcorp

GMT+2, 2024-5-17 03:40 , Processed in 0.024353 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.