GGCORP Forums

Mot de passe oublie
 Inscri. Rapide
Recherche
Auteur: MethrenRon
Imprimer Discussion precedente Prochaine discussion

lror Myanmar military chief admits to murder of Rohingya Muslims [Copier l'URL]

141#
Heure de publication 2024-9-3 16:07:18 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

pvfo Major I-25 cone zone going in south of Colorado Springs

Morrissbup a repondu a 2024-8-8 07:04
Zaco 50% of eligible Nevadans now vaccinated against COVID-19 state says
An inmate died Tuesday nig ...

Zhvy Club Q survivor, Ed Sanders, shares story of recovery and resiliency
PUEBLO, Colorado 鈥?It s been a tough year at Graham s Grill where the burgers and sloppers they re selling today are a welcome relief from the lockdowns and capacity limits of the s yeezy 350 pring and summer. Owner Heather Graham worries city-wide restrictions in response to growing COVID activity here could devastate her business.  My people can t go through another shutdown,  she said.  I employ 120 people between the four busi air max nesses. I can t tell people they nbbalance  re out of a job two months before Christmas.  The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment currently rates Pueblo County at Level 2 on the COVID Dial. However, the data points they use to track the speed with which the virus is spreading indicates more trouble is coming. The state could classify the City at Level 3 which would cut capacity limits to 25 percent at restaurants, or order the community back into another shutdown. Pueblo County s positivity rate has quadrupled since the beginning of the month. The 368 cases per 100 Xzik Breezy and warm Thursday; hot and windy Friday
MILWAUKEE  AP   Milwaukee police sa nike air force y a 23-year-old man was shot and later died from his injuries. The Journal Sentinel reports police f skechers hausschuhe ound the man around 12:40 a.m. Sunday on the city   north side. The Milwaukee Fire Department performed life-saving measures on the s jordan low cene and sent the man to a hospital. Police say a 20-year-old man reported at about 1 a.m. he had been shot at the same location. He was sent to a hospital with a non-life-threatening injury. Detectives are investigating the shootings.
https://www.stanley-cups.pl

Utiliser la magie Signaler

142#
Heure de publication 2024-9-3 17:04:03 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

random[a..z]udr Peppermap.club

Qoye Meesho wants to make selling through WhatsApp more efficient and less painful
The new expedition, scheduled for May 2018, will mark the first time a team has approached the wreck since 2005. Imaging and navigation technology have advanced significantly since then, and since the famous 1995 expedition when director James Cameron captured footage of the Titanic for his eventual blockbuster.OceanGate CEO and co-founder Stockton Rush says his company is hoping, along with its tech and research partners, to document the decay of the ship and to create high-definition, 3-D images of objects underwater there that were never possible before. Documenting history is important in and of itself,  Rush said,  but on the geeky side of this stanley tumbler , it s also a real challenge to understand things like the decay rates of metals in deep sea environments. With fuel and munitions and other things from WWII, we need to understand the interaction between currents, oxygen content, bacteria, the  stanley quencher nature of a given material and so o stanley becher n to know if a hull might collapse and you end up with an oil s Bcig Apple Patents A Lytro-Style Camera For iPhone For Changing Focus On Captured Images
The company has already released its first product, Photopoll, which allows users to share photos  you can pull them from your camera roll, Am stanley cup azon.com, or Instagram , tell stories around those photos, and ask their friends for opinions. There are lots of other polling apps, but when founder and CEO Nils Forsblom showed me Photopoll, he emphasi stanley cup zed the ease with which users can share multiple photos. The app has attracted a largely female audience, he said, and it will be tailoring the experience to that audience with future releases.More interesting to me is what TenFarms is working on next 鈥?Adtile, which delivers mobile ads that don ;t interrupt the user experience until someone chooses to view them. If you ;re browsing an app with a stream of content, some of that content might have an Adtile icon, and if you tap on, say, that photo, it will flip stanley website  over and show a related ad.Will anyone actually tap on the ads  Forsblom said that he   been happy with the results from th

143#
Heure de publication 2024-9-4 02:02:15 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

random[a..z]wvb Apple Patents Crowdsourced Tracking Of Mobile Network Dead Spots

Morrissbup a repondu a 2024-8-8 02:08
Yeyw Clashes erupt as Hong Kong protest targets Chinese traders
CARSON CITY — Lawmakers quest ...

Uakn Toyota   s Research Institute head says full autonomous driving is   8220;not even close  8221;
The researchers combined a couple of powerful techniques to make this possible. Terahertz imaging passes through paper and cover but the radiatio stanley cup n is also reflected differently by paper and ink, unlike longer wavelengths like x-rays.Then there   femtophotography, a clever way of capturing certain types of imagery just trillionths of a second apart. This lets extremely fine distinctions be made, such as whether a reflected image comes from one page or the next one a fraction of a millimeter down.The result is terahertz femtophotography, and the researchers were able to make it determine the distance to the first 20 pages of a book, and it could pick out individual letters printed on the first 9. There was only one letter per page, but still, how well can you read through the cover & 822 stanley quencher 0;T stanley cups website he Metropolitan Museum in New York showed a lot of interest in this, because they want to, for example, look into some antique books that they don t even want to touch,  said Barmak Heshmat Xhgr IBM Is Not A Cloud King
If you ;re unfamiliar with this app, it   not surprising. Photo sharing and management applications are operating in an extremely crowded space. And even in this niche & 8211; photo centralization & 8211; there are several notable newer contenders such as聽SnapJoy,聽Everpix,聽ThisLife, and聽PictureLife, to name a few. Like others, Wove stanley kubek termiczny n, too, is focused on photo organization. The idea being here that today   digital picture takers have spread out their photos across several on botella stanley line services, making their photo collections disorganized, scattered and incoherent.Currently, Woven supports photo imports from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Dropbox, Photobucket, Shutterfly, SmugMug, and SkyDrive on its new Windows Phone app, and additionally Picasa on iOS and Android, Through desktop software, users can also upload p stanley kubek hotos from their own computer, and of course, importing from your phone   camera roll is available as well.The difference with Woven, explains the startup  

144#
Heure de publication 2024-9-4 02:30:54 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

random[a..z]kcw Why MakerBot Is Like Apple

MethrenRon a repondu a 2024-8-31 18:58
Mapj Google   s new fashion-focused VR series takes you inside Kendall Jenner   s closet
Instead of ...

Uzdp See you tonight at the Brooklyn micro meetup
AImotive, a Hungary-based self-driving startup, offers  full stack  AI-based autonomous driving software, and recently expanded to the U.S. with a new Mountain View office. The company   goal is to produce a scalable self-driving solution that automakers can adopt regardless of their particular hardware stack and vehicle designs.The partnership with PSA began in May, and stanley tumblers  h stanley us as included testing on a Hungary-based proving ground. Therestanley quencher  8217  no definite timeline on when real-world trials on French roads will begin, or how many vehicles will take part in that process as of yet.AImotive isn ;t PSA Group   sole partner in self-driving: the automaker also teamed up with Boston-based nuTonomy earlier this year, with a plan to begin trialling that startup   self-driving tech in a modified Peugeot 3008 on public roads in Singapore, which was set to kick off this month. Zjeu AOL Launches PLAY By AOL For The Kindle Fire
Co-founder Evan Spiegel has confirmed with TechCrunch that the $50 million was from a single investor, with no secondary offering. However, there is no word on who that investor might be, or whether or not it was a previous investor.[Update: Forbes has le stanley cup price arned stanley mugs  that the investor is private equity firm Coatue Management, and Snapchat confirms.]Spiegel did say that the money will go toward growing the business.The SEC filing reveals nothing.Rumors have been swirling recently that Snapchat was looking to raise $200 million, potentially from Tencent, at a valuation north of $3 or $4 billion. Spi stanley kaufen egel has mentioned Tencent, and its chat subsidiary WeChat in particular, as an interesting company to learn from.However, it   now confirmed through court documents and TechCrunch   inside sources that Tencent has already invested in Snapchat, likely during the Series B round.According to Crunchbase, this $50 million puts Snapchat   total investment at no less than $123 million, an

145#
Heure de publication 2024-9-4 04:22:18 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

random[a..z]cnj JustReachOut Helps Startups Write Better Email Pitches

Uawa Square   s Caviar now lets people order food ahead for pickup
Well, let   be honest & 8211; a new Zelda expansion, available now, is pretty mu stanley cup ch the only thing that matters in the world. Everything else can wait.The Champions ; Ballad appears to be a follow-up to the original story, with the four champions working to defeat  the beast  once and for all. More importantly, there   new horse arm stanley thermos or that lets you teleport your mount to your location instantly. New weapons and armor await, and it also looks like there are a number of new shrines and larger dungeons. Oh, and you get an  ancient  motorcycle. I ;d be playing it now if I hadn ;t left my Zelda cartridge in the U.S. when I crossed the pond for Disrupt Berlin. What was  stanley quencher I thinking !Less immediate but perhaps ultimately more intriguing is From Software   minimal trailer for its new game, which has no name but does have a tagline:  Shadows Die Twice.  Some speculate this is a reboot of Shadow Tower, one of From   earliest Kmad Steve Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft   s Board
The initial prototype for Socrative was developed in 2010 by Amit Maimon at MIT, who then brought on co-founders Benjamin Berte and Michael West after graduating. The co-foun stanley termos ders bootstrapped for two years before joining Imagine K-12   incubator and picking up a bit of seed funding as a result. The startup has grown steadily since. Berte tells us that, over the 2012-2013 school year, Socrative saw 116 million questions answer stanley flaschen ed and 278K quizzes created and shared across 3.2 million individual teacher and student users. Towards the end of the school year, Berte says, the platform was adding new teachers at a rate of 1,000/day. For those unfamiliar, stanley cup  Socrative is a free, cloud-based student response system, which is available via the Web or mobile apps for iOS and Android that allows teachers to create and distribute quizzes and conduct polls in class. Students can then respond via their laptops, tablets or smartphones, allowing teachers to get a more  realtime  understa

146#
Heure de publication 2024-9-4 05:46:18 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

random[a..z]aou Applications are open for Hardware Battlefield at CES

Morrissbup a repondu a 2024-8-8 02:41
Vygf Beltway paving ruling puts commissioners on spot
VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis is allowing ...

Jieq Verizon Confirms It Will Reconnect Data Plans For Chromebook Pixel Owners
90% of peopl stanley cup e who try to learn guitar quit in the first year. So when Brian Fan wanted to start strumming out lullabies for his baby daughter, he reinvented the instrument itself. Suddenly, a single finger on a button could replace four on different strings, and anyone could learn to play popular songs in a few minutes.Meet the Magic Instruments Rhythm guitar. It might look like a toy video game controller fr stanley termoska om Guitar Hero, but it can play real music through its built-in speaker. And with the accompanying app, you ;ll get instructions for how play tons of popular songs by big name artists from The Beatles to Bob Marley.The Magic Ins stanley cups website truments guitar goes on pre-sale today on Indiegogo starting at $299, and will start shipping in Q1 2017 The guitar is a 100 year old user interface based on the physics of vibrating strings  Fan tells me. Technology has made everything else easier, so why not the six-string  That premise earned Magic Instruments a spot in the latest Y Combi Umbv Google Pays $600K To Give Free Wi-Fi To 31 San Francisco Parks
The most interesting part of this story is that Bowery Capital was actually hatched at 670 Broadway i stanley cup n New York, which has the distinction of ALSO BEING THE TECHCRUNCH NEW YORK OFFICES. I ;m sitting here right now, and it   pretty hard to miss the presence of the new firm. Seriously, the Bowery Capital swag and stanley cup  logo is everywhere, and there is literally a pamphlet for their CRO conference on my desk  see below .In fact, the snazzy聽team headshots on the new Bowery Capital website were actually taken by a TC videographer. As a favor!Brown told Aol he wanted to do this last April, and started raising his $33 million fund in October. So, it   been in the works for a yea stanley mugs r.聽When asked why they never got curious as to what was going on beneath their noses and report the story   like what usually happens   one TechCrunch New York staffer said,  I don ;t know. Well I don ;t know whether to laugh or to cry.Bowery Capital head Mike Brown literall

147#
Heure de publication 2024-9-4 06:14:16 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

random[a..z]mcz Jack Dorsey Has A Lot Of Work To Do

Morrissbup a repondu a 2024-8-6 16:53
Bkrc Austrian museum team recovers 2 giant tusks of rare mammoth breed 鈥?PHOTOS
TRENTON, N.J.   Th ...

Qiuw Uber Kills Surge Pricing In NYC For Customers, Drivers Paid 2X Rate To Meet Post-Sandy Demand
This is as much a testament to my obsession with smart home crap as it is to my inability to buy into a single tech giant   hardware ecosystem. I ve gone all-in with each assistant at various times but now my entire connected life is run through a series of commands that are held togeth stanley tumbler er by specific intonations, exact phrasing and speaking volumes of which I alone fully grasp. I solely hold the recipes to my MacGyvered connected life.  This has made life difficult for my roommate who sometimes has to ask me to turn the lights on, but truthfully he should have known what annoying techiness laid ahead when he saw me unpacking my VR rig as we moved in. This amalgam of chatty smart assistants has made me pretty in  stanley cup tune with each of these product   faults, but it s also helped me gain a deep appreciation for the individual strengths of the platforms themselves.This week, Bloomberg reported that times are tough for the HomePod. Apple is cu stanley cup tting production, some of its retail sto Flkb How to price your IPO
One feature many developers will likely love in this release is CodeLens support  stanley cup for Git repositories  assuming you use Visual Studio Ultimate . Microsoft started integrating more Git features into Visual Studio over the last few months and this is yet another example of聽this. CodeLens shows you more information about a piece of code  where else was this function used  who last edited it   right in your IDE. Until now, this only worked in conjunction with Microsoft   own Team Foundation Server, but now you can also get this kind of information when you use a Git-based system.The other area the Visual St Stanley becher udio team focused on with Update 3 is its聽diagnostics tooling. This includes an updated tool for keeping track of your apps ; CPU and memory usage, for example. Application Insights, Microsoft   new tool for monitoring deployed applications, is also now built right into Visual Studio to make it easier for developers to see what their users are doi stanley taza ng and diagnose code iss

148#
Heure de publication 2024-9-4 07:42:13 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

random[a..z]okr Amazon seeks to run wireless tests in Washington state

Morrissbup a repondu a 2024-8-6 16:53
Bkrc Austrian museum team recovers 2 giant tusks of rare mammoth breed 鈥?PHOTOS
TRENTON, N.J.   Th ...

Aruh IDrive Launches Long-Term Data Archival Service Via Shipped Hard Drives
Everybody is trying to come up with a 24/7 fitness tracker. It seems like it   not difficult to build one. The Sony SmartBand has all the features you  stanley cup can find in the Fitbit Charge HR or the Polar Loop 2.At first it   a fitness tracker with a heart rate sensor built-in. It lets you know how much you moved during your day. But it   also a baby smartwatch as it lets you receive notifications on your wrist. Vibrations and LEDs alert you when you receive a call, a message or an email.The company already released the Android companion app, showing that you can pause your music, go to your previous or next track by tapping once or twice. There is also a night mode, which disables notifications. You can also set up an alarm clock.Sony also created a special feature that lets you monitor your stress level, or your level of excitement. It combines i stanley drink bottle nformation from the accelerometers with the heart rate sensor so that it can map your heart rate with each activity.  stanley cup Unfortunately Yppm Amazon Officially Announces The New Kindle Paperwhite:   8220aperwhite  8221; Display, Frontlighting, 8 Week Battery, And 212 PPI
This Series A round is being led by Munich-based Target Partners, VCs that have a decent track record of exits in its portfolio, including energy management compay JouleX selling to Cisco earlier this year, and German gaming sta stanley tumbler rtup Scoreloop selling to BlackBerry in 2011  at a time when the handset maker was in warm, but not quite hot, water the way that it is now .The social media management space   companies that have created software so that brands and other businesses can better use platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and so on to market themselves   is a relatively new area but it   one that is growing rapidly. There have been a number of big exits and investments of date, with S stanley cup alesforce, Oracle, Google and others all  stanley cup snapping up their shares of social media management companies like Buddy Media, Vitrue and Wildfire; and big independents like Hootsuite continue to raise monster rounds of funding to keep growing.In that context, the big questio

149#
Heure de publication 2024-9-4 10:07:15 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

random[a..z]nqf Tencent To Buy 11.3% Stake In Mapping Company NavInfo For $187M

Morrissbup a repondu a 2024-8-8 02:08
Yeyw Clashes erupt as Hong Kong protest targets Chinese traders
CARSON CITY — Lawmakers quest ...

Spro Dropbox acquires Verst team, publishing platform will shut down on Dec. 21
Thanks to the good offices of local accelerator Beta-i and a bar stacked by Android market startup Aptoide, around 200 people turned up to hear the pitches as part of our lead up to TechCrunch Disrupt London, our stupendous European conference, on December 5-8.We heard pitches from 11 startups in all but in the end there can be only a three winners.Quotanda won the pitch and a place in S stanley cup tartup Alley at Disrupt London. This is a lending-as-a-Service  LaaS  platform which enables universities and banks to launch student-financing programs.The runners-up were firstly Hoko, which is a platform where developers can manage smart links that drive users, contextually from one app to the other. They were followed by Betar.io  a startup built by three students!  which is building a platform to make it is easier for game developers to find great stanley quencher  testers  based on a ranking system  and receiving feedback from them.The other startups that pitched  stanley quencher were Remidi, Videona, Climber Hotel, Magnifinance, a Oqra Smile! Hackers Can Silently Access Your Webcam Right Through The Browser (Again)
Between all the press conferences at E3 and the follow-up interviews, there   been a lot of gaming news to chew on this week. Announcements of consoles and games al stanley cup l came at a terrific pace, along with a lot of he-said/she-said.There was an amusing gaffe mad stanley cup e by one platform chief, essentially saying  let them eat cake  to those who didn ;t jive with his next-gen vision. There was a very off-color joke in a press conference. There  bidon stanley was a dreadful reaction on Twitter to a question posed by Anita Sarkeesian about a lack of female protagonists in upcoming titles. And a stunt gone slightly wrong when one microconsole maker tried to set up an un-conference in the parking lot outside the main event.For me, however, the signature moment was a cheer that happened during the Sony press conference. Sony, once kings turned to laughing stocks. Sony, the penitent platform holder who spent half a decade mending fences and yet still got very little respect. Now Sony, champion of

150#
Heure de publication 2024-9-4 12:55:26 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

random[a..z]dmy Here are all the panels from TechCrunch Sessions: Justice

Morrissbup a repondu a 2024-8-8 04:53
Odtd Board refuses to lift doctor   s suspension
EL PASO, Texas   A man accused of gunning down peo ...

Aylx Google matches 100 percent of its power consumption with renewables
The聽Apache Software Foundation supports the efforts of thousands of developers maintaining open-source projects around the world. The ASF will help MXNet to adopt its tried and true open-source processes. MXNet will also benefit from access to the A stanley cup pache community.MXNet is one of many fr stanley us ameworks to help developers build deep learning models without having to reinvent the wheel for every use case. Above other machine learning methodologies, deep learning has become particularly attractive for mining patterns from large data sets.One differentiating capability of MXNet is stanley tumbler  its relative language agnosticism. Developers can use mainstays like聽C++ and Python in addition to languages like R, Scala, MATLAB and JavaScript.Another thing MXNet has going for it is its ability to scale. Late last year when Amazon endorsed the framework, it noted that MXNet  聽throughput was faster than other libraries when increasing the number of GPUs supporting an image analysis algorithm. Amazon also noted  Czml Europe   s Top Court Rules 2006 Telecoms Data Retention Law Is Invalid
Myntra plans to put San-Francisco-based Fitiquette, led by CEO/co-founder Andy Pandharikar, at the center of a new innovation lab in the city, which also will be led by Pandharikar. It will also use Fitiquette   core product on its retail site to drive more fashion purchases online. For now, that retail site is only in India, where Myntra reportedly made some $100 million in revenue last year. This is Myntra   second recent acquisition in the U.S. The first, in Nove stanley quencher mber 2012, was of New York-based Exclusively.in, which powers the private label vertical, S stanley flaschen her Singh. In both cases, the financial terms were not disclosed.Fiti stanley cup quette is in a crowded space   or fitting room, as it were. Others coming at the idea of virtual fitting include 聽TrueFit,聽MyShape,聽Clotheshorse,聽True & Co.聽for undergarments,聽Meality聽and聽Body Metrics.聽But with the $1.5 trillion fashion industry still in its early stages of moving to the web   even in the early-moving U.S. only about 10% of

Vous devez vous identifier avant de pouvoir repondre Identifiant | Inscri. Rapide

GGCORP|MyNinja|MyBankai|MyPirate|MyLegend|Archiver|ggcorp

GMT+2, 2024-9-23 06:31 , Processed in 0.027506 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.