GGCORP Forums

Mot de passe oublie
 Inscri. Rapide
Recherche
Auteur: MethrenRon
Imprimer Discussion precedente Prochaine discussion

lror Myanmar military chief admits to murder of Rohingya Muslims [Copier l'URL]

241#
Heure de publication 2024-9-13 09:06:44 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

klwu Man dressed as devil jumps over babies for bizarre Spanish tradition

Pgxz Boy, 12,  rapes and strangles to death autistic girl, 9, in woods after luring her away from under mum s nose
XAVIER Ortiz, a former member of Mexican pop group Garibaldi, has died aged 48.Mexican media reports say the singer took his own life.6Xavier Ortiz was 48-years-oldCredit: Instagram6Pop group Garibaldi were popular in the 80s and 90sCredit: InstagramOrtiz s sister, Olga Ortiz Ra stanley cupe mirez tweeted:  With  stanley mugs deep sadness and great pain, I report the death of my dear brother and great colleague of the Garibaldi Group and actor, Xavier Ortiz. My sincere condolences to his family, friends, and the artistic community. His ex-wife and fellow former band member Patricia Mant stanley water flask erola shared an emotional tribute to social media. She wrote:  So I will always remember you dear Xavi, with thatbeautiful smile that infected all of us who had the pleasure of crossing your path鈥? Always with your noble and sensitive heart, with that desire to help whoever asked you, with those Eyes so crystalline that they could not hide your feelings, with that immense love for your son. You are already in th Xgdh European leaders throw subtle digs at Britain over Brexit after Macron victory
HUMAN Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves has revealed the four ribs he had removed in a bid to achieve a 20-inch waistline.The 34-year-old says hes lost five inches from his waist already - and reckons hell reach his target size聽if he keeps wearing co stanley cup rsets.8 Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves poses in his corset while holding a jar containing the four ribs he had removedCredit: Barcroft MediaHe claims he had the 拢20,000 procedure not to match any conventional standards of beauty but so that he can look even more unique.Rodrigo told Barcroft TV:  Having my ribs removed is not importan stanley tumbler t. What s important to me is to look a certain way. I like to look different. I like the fact that I have reinvente stanley trinkflaschen d myself, with the help of plastic surgery, and that I don t look like any other man, I don t look like anyone else and I do like that. Thanks to his rib removal surgery - where he had four floating ribs removed - and constant corset wearing, Rodrigo has dropped from a 34-inch w
https://www.adidassamba.com.de

Utiliser la magie Signaler

242#
Heure de publication 2024-9-13 17:38:13 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

ejdk Your First Look at Ryan Murphy s 9-1-1- Is Here

Morrissbup a repondu a 2024-8-8 04:53
Odtd Board refuses to lift doctor   s suspension
EL PASO, Texas   A man accused of gunning down peo ...

Vmxg James Franco Will Attend the 2018 SAG Awards Amid Scandal
Zendaya Responds Following Rumors Shes Pregnant With Tom Hollands BabyAfter pregnancy rumors about Zendaya went viral on stanley cup  social media, the Euphoria actress issued a rare statement.By Corinne Heller Jun 15, 2022 8:16 PMTagsRumorsCouplesViralZenday stanley cup aTom HollandWatch: Zendaya SLAMS Rumors That Shes PregnantZendaya is speaking out after being the subject of pregnancy rumors.Over the past few days, a couple of TikTok videos went viral that were falsely look like聽the Euphoria聽actress is expecting a baby with boyfriend Tom Holland. They聽incorporate a growing聽 Krissed  meme,聽featuring an image of聽Kris Jenner, to admit to the prank at the end.On June 15, Zendaya, 25,聽issued a statement on her聽 stanley cup Instagram Story.  See now, this is why I stay off Twitter,  she wrote.  Just making stuff up for no reason weekly.  Anyway back to filming...Challengers,  the actress added, referring to the new romantic drama film she been shooting with The Crown x Ilde Karen Huger Says Nicki Minaj Put This Housewife on Blast During the RHOP Reunion
This Is Us Season 1s Most Emotional Moments Ranked by the Tears They Made Us ShedGet your tissues ready.By TV Scoop Team, Kendall Fisher Sep 26, 2017 12:47 AMTagsTVThis Is UsEntertainmentIts no secret that the first season of聽This Is Us聽left us sitting in puddles af1  of our own tears聽by the time the credits rolled, week in and week out. Seriously, if you told us the NBC show had helped end Californi af1 as drought, wed believe you.  This is why we are not scientists. From Rebeccas tragic delivery in the pilot to the聽heartbreaking shouting match between her and Jack in the season finale, the first season of NBCs runaway hit was聽so chock full of moments that had us reaching for the tissue box that at times it was almost too much to bear. The keyword there being almost, of course. When a show hurts this good, theres no  air max looking away.With season one officially over and the long wait for season two begun, lets take a look back at the moments that gave u

243#
Heure de publication 2024-9-13 18:05:39 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

ldrq The Bellas Are Going Out With a Bang in Pitch Perfect 3

Wzxc Kylie Jenner Shares Glimpse of How Daughter Stormi Is Bonding With Baby Brother
Jamie  stanley cup Lee Curtis Has a Message to Those Who Think Shes Just a  Nepo Baby  at 2023 SAG AwardsJamie Lee Curtis was nominated for a 2023 SAG Award alongside co-star Stephanie Hsu, Kerry Condon, Hong Chau and Angela Bassett Feb. 26. By Mike Vulpo Feb 27, 2023 2:19 AMTagsRed CarpetAwards 2024SAG AwardsJamie Lee CurtisCelebritie stanley cup sEntertainmentWatch: Watch Jamie Lee Curtis Call Herself a  Nepo Baby  At 2023 SAG AwardsNever underestimate the humor and talent of Jamie Lee Curtis.During the 2023 SAG Awards on Feb. 26, the actress was visibly聽thrilled when she won the aw stanley cup ard for Outstanding Performance by a聽Female Actor in a Supporting Role thanks to Everything Everywhere All聽At Once.  For more 2023 SAG Awards winners, click here.  I love actors,  she shared from the Fairmont Century Plaza in Century City, Calif.  I love acting. I love the job we get to do. I love being a part of a crew. I love being a part of a cast. I love what we do with each other. It x Cajo Ellen Pompeo Recalls Going  quot;At It quot; With Denzel Washington on Grey  s Anatomy Set
Go Inside Vanderpump Rules Stassi Schroeder and Beau Clarknike dunk  x27  Million-Dollar HomeUnlike her co-stars, Stassi Schroeder has opted out of moving to the Valley and instead purchased a gorgeous Hollywood home with  af1 her husband-to-be. By Vannessa Jackson Jan 18, 2020 12:57 AMTagsReality TVReal Esta yeezy teCelebritiesVanderpump RulesIts time for a fresh start!聽Stassi Schroeder and Beau Clark are starting their new lives together, and what better way to celebrate two becoming one than with a new home! The pair just purchased a luxury Hollywood Hills home for a whopping $1.7 Million. The聽Vanderpump Rules star and future hubby are now the proud owners of a gorgeous Mediterranean-style property complete with all the amenities any newlywed couple could want.聽Including,聽 marble fireplace, grand arched ceiling and huge windows. Many of the other Vanderpump Rules聽co-stars have opted for homes in the San Fernando Valley, however, Beau and Stassi are choosing to stray from the norm and set th

244#
Heure de publication 2024-9-13 19:28:17 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

xhvf Hustler Magazine Founder Larry Flynt Dead at 78

Vcdc Vanderpump Rules   Katie and Tom Will Not Be the Same After  quot;Big quot; Drama, Teases Lisa Vanderpump
Why Lala Kent Has Not Revealed Name of Baby No. 2鈥攁nd the Reason Involves Beyonc茅Vanderpump Rules Lala Kent said she refrained from announcing the name of her second baby girl on Beyonc茅s birthday because  no ones gonna give a s--t. 聽By Gabrielle Chung Sep 06, 2024 11:05 PMTagsBabiesCeleb KidsCelebritiesLala KentWatch: Vanderpump Rules Star Lala Kent Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby No. 2Even聽Lala Kent bows down to Beyonc茅.Thats why the Vanderpump Rules star decided against announcing her second babys name on the latest episode of her Give Them Lala podcast, which fell exactly on the  Texas Hold Em  singers 43rd birthday. Toda stanley cup y is Beyonc茅s birthday,  Lala s stanley cup aid on the Sept. 4 episode.  We cant announce today. And according to the 34-year-old,  no ones gonna give a s--t  about her newborn daughters name if she revealed it on the Grammy winner x stanley cup 27  bday. So, sh Rqvf Everything Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Have Squeezed Into Their First Year of Marriage
A Tearful Brie Bella Says Its Ha salomon rd to Enjoy Final Days of Her WWE Career Because of Daniel Bryans Health: I Feel So BadBy Jess Cohen Nov 01, 2016 2:00 PMTagsE! ShowsWWEShowsBrie BellaDaniel BryanTotal BellasWatch: Brie Bella Confides About Daniel Bryans EmotionsBrie Bella cant hold her emotions in any longer.On Wednesdays Total Bellas, Brie opens up to her sister-in-law Lauren about Daniel Bryans health.In the clip above, Brie explains that theyve been meeting with  a lot of doctors  and he seems   jordan a little bit better. She continues,  Its been very hard for Bryan to adjust to life wit air max 1 hout wrestling and I think hes been holding a lot of confusion in, hes been feeling a lot of things that he doesnt want to tell me because hes trying to deal with it on his own. Im like, this is just a roadblock. photosBrie Bellas Pregnancy PicsE!B

245#
Heure de publication 2024-9-13 21:22:21 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

zyjj Emmys 2020: Your Favorite TV Stars Reveal What They re Up to in Quarantine

Morrissbup a repondu a 2024-8-8 04:20
Lwsh Congressional races shaping up between Rodimer-Lee Marchant-Horsford
Veterans and the general  ...

Sqlr Summer House  s Danielle Olivera Shares Her $20 Must-Haves to  quot;Simplify quot; Entertaining
Why Taylor Swift Is Canceling Argentina Eras Tour ConcertTaylor Swift postponed her Eras Tour concert scheduled for Nov. 10 in Buenos Aires, Argentina, due to what she described as  truly chaotic  weather conditions. Find out how shes making it up to fans.By Lindsay Weinberg Nov 10, 2023 9:53 PMTagsMusicTaylor SwiftCelebritiesTaylor Swift聽now has a blank space in her聽Friday night plans.聽The superstar cancele stanley cup d the Nov. 10 show of her Eras Tour in Buenos Aires, Argentina, due to bad weather. Between 0.5 and 2 inches of rain and 40聽 stanley cup mile per hour聽winds are expected in the area, according to NBC News. I love a rain show, 聽Swift wrote on social media,  but Im never going to endanger my fans or my fellow performers and crew. However, she and her fans聽arent never, ever getting back together鈥擲wifties will聽only have to wait two more days as she聽moved the concert to Nov. 12 stanley cup . Weve rescheduled tonights Buenos Aires show for Sunday due Bapq Selena Gomez and David Henrie Reunite at Disneyland on the Fourth of July
Khloe Kardashian Pokes adidas og  Fun at Kourtney Kardashians Sexy Holiday PhotosKhloe Kardashian hilariously trolled her sister, Kourtney Kardashian, on Instagram after she uploaded a series of sultry snapshots. See what Khloe had to say!By Alyssa Morin Dec 19, 2020 10:03 PMTagsChristmasKeeping Up With The KardashiansKourtney KardashianKardashian NewsKardashiansHolidaysKhloe KardashianWatch: Khloe Kardashians Best Boss MomentsNo filter!If theres one thing fans love about Khloe Kardashian, its that shes not afraid to speak her mind. On Friday, Dec. 18, she did just that聽and hilariously poked fun at her older sister聽Kourtney Kardashian.The Poosh founder took to Instagram and shared a couple of聽sexy hol adidas samba iday-themed聽snapshots, in which she聽cheekily  air max 1 captioned her post,  my presence is a present. In both of the photos she uploaded, Kourtney聽donned a festive聽green velvet dress that聽had聽a large red bow with a candy cane at the center聽of the design. The dress聽also f

246#
Heure de publication 2024-9-13 22:17:13 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

jmvq Bella Thorne Calls Out Press Hungry Mod Sun Over Breakup Drama

Morrissbup a repondu a 2024-8-6 16:53
Bkrc Austrian museum team recovers 2 giant tusks of rare mammoth breed 鈥?PHOTOS
TRENTON, N.J.   Th ...

Xqzr Why the Stars of Abbott Elementary Welcome Comparisons to The Office
Johnny Depps Lawyer Camille Vasquez Reacts to Jurys Verdict in Amber Heard Defamation TrialAfter a Virginia jury ruled that Amber Heard was liable of defaming Johnny Depp, th stanley cup e actor s attorneys Camille Vasquez and Benjamin Chew spoke out outside of court. By Mike Vulpo Jun 01, 2022 10:55 PMTagsLegalControversyJohnny DeppAmber HeardCelebritiesCeleb DramaWatch: Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial: Verdict REVEALEDJohnny Depps attorneys are speaking out following a聽courts decision.After listening to six weeks of testimony and deliberating for 13 stanley cup  hours,聽a Virginia jury found that Amber Heard聽was li stanley cups able of defaming Depp.聽 聽The jury awarded Depp 10 million in compensatory damages and $5 million in punitive damages. Fairfax County Circuit Court Judge聽Penney Azcarate聽later reduced the punitive damages to $350,000, which is the states statutory cap or legal limit, making his total damages $10.4 million.As for Heards countersuit,聽the jury聽awarded the actress $2  Ryqe Octavia Spencer, Gabrielle Union and More Stars React to Taraji P. Henson  s Nude Photo Prank
Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With $1 Million Charity Donation For Her BirthdayFor his wifes 39th birthday on Monday, the rapper presented her with a very generous gift.By emily belfiore Oct 22, 2019 3:26 PMTagsKim KardashianKanye WestCharityBirthdaysKardashian NewsCouplesCelebritiesWhat do you get the girl that has everything Kanye West is known for giving聽Kim Kardashian the most lavish gifts, but he decided to take a differe asics nt route for his wife x af1 27 聽39th birthday聽on Monday. For the big day, the rapper surprised her聽by making聽a聽very generous donation to various prison reform charities.聽The overjoyed聽Keeping Up With the Kardashians star took to Instagram to share the certificate, which was also was signed by kids聽North,聽Saint,聽Chicago and聽Psalm.聽 A donation of $1 million has been made in your name,  the document read, noting the  cut50, Buried Alive Project and Equal Justice Initiative and Anti-Recidivism Coalitions聽organizations would  adidas originals be receiving the gift.It

247#
Heure de publication 2024-9-13 23:40:37 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

ockk 19 Jaw-Dropping Red Carpet Style Moments From 2019

Wpie Aaron Carter  s Former Fianc茅e Melanie Martin Questions His Cause of Death After Autopsy Released
Influencer Summer Wheaton Involved in Malibu Car Crash That Killed Another DriverSummer Wheaton, a wellness influencer, was involved in a Fourth of July car crash that left one driver dead, according to authorities.By Gabrielle Chung Jul 10, 2024 2:07 AMTagsLegalCelebritiesInfluencerHuman InterestWatch: In Memoriam: Fallen St stanley cup ars of 2024Los Angeles authorities are investigating a fatal car crash involving Summer Wheaton.The influencer and self-proclaimed  wellness advocate  has been identified as the driver behind a 2019 Mercedes-Benz that crashed into a 2020 Cadillac on July 4 in Malibu, authorities t stanley cup old KABC.The incident occurred on the Pacific Coast Highway around 10:17 p.m., when the Mercedes-Benz crossed the center median a stanley cups nd collided head-on with the Cadillac, according to a press release obtained by E! News.Authorities said its unclear why the Mercedes-Benz left its lane. As a result of the collision, the driver of the Cadillac succumbed to his injuries at th Ogju Clint Eastwood Makes Rare Appearance to Support Jane Goodall
Kesha Returns With  Praying,  Her First Single in 4 Years Thank you for not giving up on me,  the singer writes on Lenny LetterBy Zach Johnson Jul 06, 2017 12:25 PMTagsMusicMusic VideosCelebritiesKeshaFac salomon ebook Instant ArticlesEntertainmentKesha is back and better than ever.Despite her ongoing legal battles with music producer Dr. Luke, Kesha is back with  Praying,  her first single in four years. In a Twitter video Wednesday, Kesha told her fans,  Your support and love and kindness has gotten me through hands-do airmax wn the hardest time of my entire life.quot af1 ; Praying  is her Keshas solo effort since her 2013 Deconstructed EP, and her first single since  True Colors,  her 2016 collaboration with Zedd. In an essay for Lena Dunhams Lenny Letter published Thursday, Kesha wrote about her comeback and the many setbacks shes faced over the years. With  Praying,  she wrote,  I have channeled my feelings of seve

248#
Heure de publication 2024-9-13 23:59:06 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

fann Police hunt trio who shattered man s jaw in sickening homophobic attack

Morrissbup a repondu a 2024-8-6 16:53
Bkrc Austrian museum team recovers 2 giant tusks of rare mammoth breed 鈥?PHOTOS
TRENTON, N.J.   Th ...

Sstq 小annibal  shot girlfriend dead then dismembered her 10-year-old daughter and ate her liver
ANGELA Merkel was again spotted losing her balance during her first ever trip to the Auschwitz concentration camp amid Germanys anti-Semitism spike.It comes amid growing fears for the German Chancellors health after she was seen shaking uncontrollably in public at least three times.8 During her visit, the German Chancellor was spotted losing her balanceCredit: Reut stanley mug ers8 Angela Merkel has arrived at Auschwitz concentration camp for the first timeCredit: Reuters8 Merkel held a minutes silence at the Black Wall, where prisoners were executed in the original campCredit: Reuters8 The German Chancellor placed a wreath at the Birkenau death campCredit: ReutersHowever the growing health concerns did not interfere with todays ceremony, as Merkel paid tribute to the 1.1million who died in Auschwitz more than 75 years ago.The vast majority of whom t stanley cupe he Nazi regime murdered at Auschwitz-Birkenau were Jewish.Merkel is taking part in a ceremony alongside a camp su stanley cup rvivor and Pol Xtpx Vladimir Putin launches anti-satellite missile capable of downing US communications and missile technology
HURRICANE Willa has strengthene vaso stanley d into a Category Five storm as Mexico holiday resorts face 160mph winds, massive storm surges and landslides.Forecasters warned the  potentially catastrophic  hurricane could make landfall as soon as Tuesday afternoon or evening, blasting the coast with up to 18 inches of rainfall.5 A Satellite image by NOAA shows Hurricane Willa in the eastern Pacific heading towards Mexicos Pacific coast on October 22Credit: AP:Associated PressA string of holiday hotspots on Mexicos western coast are under stanley tumbler  threat, where the surge is set to be accompanied by large and destructive waves.The two tourist magnets Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta 鈥?famous for their sandy beaches, surfing and historic buildings 鈥?attract thousands of visitors every year, including many Brits.But holidaymakers and locals alike have been warned they face  life-threatening storm surge, wind and rainfall .After inten stanley termos sifying from Grade 4 on Tuesday morning, there are fears the to

249#
Heure de publication 2024-9-14 01:11:27 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

qfvg Sephora Spring Savings Event: 14 Fragrance Deals You Don t Want to Miss

MethrenRon a repondu a 2024-8-31 18:58
Mapj Google   s new fashion-focused VR series takes you inside Kendall Jenner   s closet
Instead of ...

Eukt All the Details on The Bachelorette Season 17 Episode 7 Fashion
ExclusiveYou Wont Believe How Many stanley cups  Hours YouTuber Carter Sharer Spent Making Viral VideosBy Paige Strout Oct 21, 2022 10:05 PMTagsTVDRIVE!ExclusivesYouTubeShowsCelebritiesEntertainmentNBCUCATCH UP!Watch: Carter Sharers KEY to YouTube Success  His Next BIG Goal - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWA lot more goes into making聽YouTube videos than聽one m stanley cup ight聽think.Before he became one of YouTubes biggest stars with over 9.27 million subscribers, Carter Sharer was working hard behind the scenes to make his dreams come true. And you wont believe how many hours the star said聽went into the making of his most popular videos. We would just put our heads down and did YouTube 20 hours a day for like two years straight,  Carter told host Austin J. Mills on the latest episode of E! News digital series DRIVE!.  If I wasn  stanley cup x27;t sleeping, we were 100 percent working. Around the launch of his channel in 2017, Carter said he and his team were pumping out five new vi Gkgg How Jay-Z and Beyonc茅  s Coming Clean About Relationship Issues May Have Helped Their Brand
Taco Bell Adding $1 Nacho Fries to Menu...Bye, 2018 New Years Resolutions!They will be on the menu for a limited time, starting later this monthBy Corinne Heller Jan 03, 2018 8:18 PMTagsFoodViralParamount Home EntertainmentWant to do some air max thing fun  Want to go to Taco Bell Because...whatever, yo adidas originals ure getting聽nacho fries.Thats right; Taco Bell announced on Wednesday that they will be on its menu at restaurants nationwide for a limited time starting on January 25 and will cost just $1. So long,聽2018 New Years healthy eating resolutions!The fries are  crisped to perfection with bold Mexican seasoning  and served with a side of warm nacho cheese.聽They can聽a adidas samba og lso be served Supreme for $2.49 or Bell Grande for $3.49 and topped with add-ons, including beef, Pico de Gallo, sour cream and yes, more nacho cheese.photosThe Best and Worst Fast Food, RankedTaco Bell Corp.The nacho fries were initially sold last spring聽at select Taco Bell restaurants in West Virginia and

250#
Heure de publication 2024-9-14 02:36:55 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur

xaod Love Over Duty: Royals Who Gave Up Their Titles to Marry Commoners

Nihf Why Chrissy Teigen Decided to Speak Out about Her Postpartum Depression
Amy Schumer Calls Out Celebrities for  Lying  About Using OzempicAmy Schumer wants Hollywood to  just stop  lying about taking ozempic, admitting that shes tried the type 2 diabetes medication but found it not  livable. By Angie Orellana Hernandez Jun 09, 2023 10:29 PMTagsCelebritiesAmy SchumerWatch: Amy Schumer Calls Out Celebrities for  Lying  About Using OzempicAmy Schumer isnt mincing her words when it comes to Ozempic.The Trainwreck actress slammed celebrities for not being honest about using the type 2 diabetes medication stanley cup , which has become the latest weight loss trend in Hollywood. Everyone and their mom is gonna try it. Everyone has been lying saying, Oh, smaller portions,  she said on聽Watch What Hap stanley cup pens Live with Andy Cohen on June 8.  Like, shut the f--k up. stanley cup  You are on Ozempic or one of those things, or you got work done. Just stop. In fact, Amy聽said shes never been one to shy away from her medical Ojbz The 9 Most Comfortable Heels You  ll Be Able to Wear All Day (or Night)
John Legend Reveals 1-Year-Old Luna Has Already Started Mocking Him  Thanks to Chrissy Teigen The singer dishes the hilariously adorable story about his 1-year-old daughterBy Kendall Fisher Sep 15, 2017 11:00 AMTagsBabiesJohn LegendCeleb KidsChrissy TeigenThe apple asics gel  doesnt fall far from the tree!John Legend and Chrissy Teigen  mizuno x27  daughter, Luna, is already proving to be much like her mommy, getting聽a kick out of making people laugh.E! News chatted with Legend as聽hes teamed up with Capri Sun聽for their latest campaign in which he helps kids adorably prank their moms. Thus,聽we had to know about the聽jokes聽that are played in his household.As youd probably assume,聽Teigen is typically the one leading the laughs,聽and her most recent escapade includes little Luna.photosChrissy Teigen  Joh adidas samba n Legends Daughter Luna Is Living Her Best Life Chrissy has her doing this thing called Daddy Eyes,  Legend revealed, explaining how the 1-year-old will star

Vous devez vous identifier avant de pouvoir repondre Identifiant | Inscri. Rapide

GGCORP|MyNinja|MyBankai|MyPirate|MyLegend|Archiver|ggcorp

GMT+2, 2024-9-23 12:20 , Processed in 0.026104 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.