euh pourquoi vous poster vos noms de serveurs? y'a pas d'evens en ce moment lol

http://prntscr.com/hgyjtx

Take your answer.

Utiliser la magie Signaler

3#
Heure de publication 2017-12-1 19:05:56 |Afficher toutes les publications
Edite par SyTuga a 2017-12-1 19:26
Tathar86 a repondu a 2017-11-30 10:23
the post dates from the month of March. It's been more than 6 months since the event is over and Nel ...

If he said we can still send the names of the servers then the people will continue sending it. They still put the names we send to the new servers. Oh and yeah, i saw the date before posting, the difference is that i know what i'm talking about.

SyTuga S30

4#
Heure de publication 2017-12-2 16:48:25 |Afficher toutes les publications
I'm not disrespecting the french community, sorry if you understood it wrong. Even i'm from French server so i will talk in the French forum Hisoka. And Dracula, the thing i was trying to say is that the new servers still coming out with the names we send, i'm not saying that the event is not finished.

SyTuga S30

5#
Heure de publication 2017-12-3 01:59:10 |Afficher toutes les publications
Well,

1º I never insulted the french community, you just didn't understood what i said. "the difference is that i know what i'm talking about", well for what i saw you didn't know that the admins continue putting the names we send to the new servers.

2º There is no rule in the forum saying that everyone should talk just in french. I'm not obliged to speak french.

3º You are the one who insulted me. I will not respect the French community because i already respect them and i always respected.

4º As Leduc said i'm Portuguese and i will continue use this forum because i'm from the french servers too.

I think i already said it all. Have fun.

6#
Heure de publication 2017-12-3 15:07:00 |Afficher toutes les publications
I speak good in french? Wow, I didn't know that, the things you see when i talk are just from a better translater than google, i just know some words in french. What's the problem if i don't want translate everything when i need to writte a long text?
Oh and sorry to tell you but you and Hisoka are just toxics in this forum. (Well, sometimes you two aren't toxic but as i said it's just sometimes)
I have no more to say, i'll stop spending my time answering people who don't deserve it.

GodTuga S30

7#
Heure de publication 2017-12-3 15:37:57 |Afficher toutes les publications
Well, i said i will stop answering but at least this gives me points in the forum.

It is not that it does not please me, the thing i was trying to say is that you two, or better, at least you should think better in what to say before answering, you insulted without thinking in what i said before. We don't live in a world of Barbies but everyone deserve respect and you know it. And it's good to say what we think but not if what we think is going to disrespect the person without reason.

8#
Heure de publication 2017-12-3 16:36:20 |Afficher toutes les publications
Bien, je trouve qu'il est bon commenter dans un post d'événement qui seulement sert pour choisir le nom des serveurs. Le problème précédent qui a commencé entre moi et le Dracula a déjà fini. Hisoka, comme je m'ai dit ne parle pas Français, suis en train d'utiliser un bon traducteur au moment. Oui, quand il a dit ils qu'étaient toxiques a été la vérité (pas toujours ils sont, donc j'ai déjà vu le Hisoka et le Dracula à aider beaucoup de personnes dans le forum alors ne me comprenne pas mal).

Le sujet meurt ici. Bon jeu!

GodTuga S30

Vous devez vous identifier avant de pouvoir repondre Identifiant | Inscri. Rapide

GGCORP|MyNinja|MyBankai|MyPirate|MyLegend|Archiver|ggcorp

GMT+2, 2024-6-4 13:49 , Processed in 0.024140 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.