GGCORP Forums

Mot de passe oublie
 Inscri. Rapide
Recherche
Auteur: Nel187
Imprimer Discussion precedente Prochaine discussion

Evénement [Nom de Serveur]    Fermer [Copier l'URL]

161#
Heure de publication 2017-11-29 23:48:35 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
salut,
Pseudo et serveur en Jeu: dutcha S66
Nom de serveur: lechat
Personnage que j'aime: Sengoku

Utiliser la magie Signaler

162#
Heure de publication 2017-11-30 12:23:57 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
the post dates from the month of March. It's been more than 6 months since the event is over and Nel has not communicated another event of its kind. it's nice to look at the date before posting ....

Numerically your
Dracula

163#
Heure de publication 2017-12-1 19:05:56 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
Edite par SyTuga a 2017-12-1 19:26
Tathar86 a repondu a 2017-11-30 10:23
the post dates from the month of March. It's been more than 6 months since the event is over and Nel ...

If he said we can still send the names of the servers then the people will continue sending it. They still put the names we send to the new servers. Oh and yeah, i saw the date before posting, the difference is that i know what i'm talking about.

SyTuga S30

164#
Heure de publication 2017-12-1 22:25:49 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
tu es sur un forum Français, si tu veux parler anglais, y a un forum expres pour ca : http://forums.joygames.me/forum.php?gid=84

165#
Heure de publication 2017-12-2 14:59:35 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
Edite par Tathar86 a 2017-12-2 15:01
If he said we can still send the names of the servers then the people will continue sending it. They still put the names we send to the new servers. Oh and yeah, i saw the date before posting, the difference is that i know what i'm talking about.

Are you trisomic or you have a problem of connection of the system which is under your capillary system?
We know what is in place or not because Nel have already said that the event was over ..... it is not because we are French that we do not know what we are talking about ... NEL is more often with the Chinese than other wankers CM foreigners ...

so in your interest and that of the community, I took you to respect the French community

Numerically your
Dracula

166#
Heure de publication 2017-12-2 16:48:25 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
I'm not disrespecting the french community, sorry if you understood it wrong. Even i'm from French server so i will talk in the French forum Hisoka. And Dracula, the thing i was trying to say is that the new servers still coming out with the names we send, i'm not saying that the event is not finished.

SyTuga S30

167#
Heure de publication 2017-12-2 22:11:52 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
Edite par Leduc79 a 2017-12-2 22:45
Tathar86 a repondu a 2017-12-2 14:59
Are you trisomic or you have a problem of connection of the system which is under your capillary sy ...

Pourquoi tu joues la vierge effarouchée? A quel moment il a manqué de respect? Tu deviens insultant, tu joues la pauvre victime francophone, comme ça, sans raison... Je le connais et il est plus respectueux à lui tout seul que l'entièreté des membres de ce forum réuni. Si il y en a bien un qui ne mérite pas tes remarques déplacées, c'est bien lui. Encore plus susceptible pour que dalle, y a moyen?

168#
Heure de publication 2017-12-2 22:17:45 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
Edite par Leduc79 a 2017-12-2 23:18
missschoco a repondu a 2017-12-1 22:25
tu es sur un forum Français, si tu veux parler anglais, y a un forum expres pour ca : http://forums ...

Il est portugais ou il n'existe pas de forum officiel, il est obligé de nous rejoindre sur nos serveurs. Suivant ta logique pleine de tolérance, un portugais n'a donc pas le droit d'avoir aides et infos adéquates de son propre serveur parce qu'il ne parle pas français?

169#
Heure de publication 2017-12-3 01:24:29 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
Edite par Tathar86 a 2017-12-3 01:37

Et? je lui répond comme j'en ai envie ca te pose un soucis? tu vas pas pleurer dis moi? desoler d'avoir mal parler a ton petit copain. fait lui un gros bisous de ma part et offre lui une truelle pour Noël ca lui fera plaisir.

au passage il parle trés bien français.... je dis ca je dis rien....

Numeriquement Votre
Dracula

170#
Heure de publication 2017-12-3 01:59:10 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
Well,

1º I never insulted the french community, you just didn't understood what i said. "the difference is that i know what i'm talking about", well for what i saw you didn't know that the admins continue putting the names we send to the new servers.

2º There is no rule in the forum saying that everyone should talk just in french. I'm not obliged to speak french.

3º You are the one who insulted me. I will not respect the French community because i already respect them and i always respected.

4º As Leduc said i'm Portuguese and i will continue use this forum because i'm from the french servers too.

I think i already said it all. Have fun.

Vous devez vous identifier avant de pouvoir repondre Identifiant | Inscri. Rapide

GGCORP|MyNinja|MyBankai|MyPirate|MyLegend|Archiver|ggcorp

GMT+2, 2024-6-17 00:20 , Processed in 0.028197 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.