Mot de passe oublie
 Inscri. Rapide
Recherche
!show!: 739|Reponse: 4
Imprimer Discussion precedente Prochaine discussion

[Resolved] Compensation for everyone [Copier l'URL]

Aller a un palier specifique
1#
Heure de publication 2017-12-27 14:33:34 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur |Decroissant
Ok, thank you for the compensation for the lost BR points. I understand the malfunction (oddly after the meeting of the different servers, only the s36 has problems). In fact the BR of the opponents of the other servers are all the same.
Your "hard decision" to decrypt my BR for the malfunctioning and the compensation for this decision has been given to all players on all servers, and this makes you honor. But the question remains, WHERE ARE THE EUCLACES THAT I BUY AND USED IN THE PERIOD YOU HAVE DELETED ???

As mentioned above, you are honored that you have given euclaces to all the players, but I have paid for those you have taken off by decrassing my BR, it does not seem fair to be liquidated with the compensation you have given to everyone (even who has never spent a penny).

Utiliser la magie Signaler

2#
Heure de publication 2017-12-27 18:35:23 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
Thank you so much for your understanding!!!

3#
Heure de publication 2017-12-27 18:40:15 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
Hello,

you should have received an other compensation about euclases recharged. If not please give us your ingame name and server to check it and send you your euclase missing.

4#
Heure de publication 2017-12-28 12:34:13 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
Hi,
Now everything is fine, I received a refund yesterday. Thanks so much!!
Anyway I play on the S36 server, name of player Hera.

5#
Heure de publication 2018-1-10 09:52:38 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur
No problem

Vous devez vous identifier avant de pouvoir repondre Identifiant | Inscri. Rapide

GGCORP|MyNinja|MyBankai|MyPirate|MyLegend|Archiver|ggcorp

GMT+2, 2024-5-7 22:02 , Processed in 0.018503 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.