GGCORP Forums

Mot de passe oublie
 Inscri. Rapide
Recherche
!show!: 28|Reponse: 0
Imprimer Discussion precedente Prochaine discussion

amws Long-time Site Builder Jimdo Raises 鈧?5M From Spectrum Equity To Scale Up [Copier l'URL]

Aller a un palier specifique
1#
Heure de publication 2024-8-23 05:18:42 |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur |Decroissant
Gncz With 10K Schools On Board, BrightBytes Lands $15M To Help Measure The Real Impact Of Technology In Education
The spice things up this season, the producers brought in a few guests. One of them might be familiar to you, Chris Sacca of Lowercase Capital. He s invested in the likes of Twitter and Uber and uses the shit out of the products he invests in.How real is it  Sacca tell me the sharks know nothing about the companies before they present other than who they are. If you know something about them already or have talked to them before, you can disqualify yourself.Sacca is making his debut on the show tonight at 9PM, which hopefully won t be his last stanley italia , since I ve been interested to see how he gets along with Cuban, specifica stanley tumbler lly. I chatted with him yesterday about how things went during taping, whether the show is real or bullshit and if we can expect to see him pop up again.TC: Are you nervous at all for the airing  I mean, you ;ve done TV but for a slightly different audience. Shark Tank is massive.CS: I wasn t nervous.  stanley mug I think being in front of a big auditorium, live, generates more adr Eibh Charge Your Phone While You Ride Your Bike With The Siva Cycle Atom
The company today announced the Digit, sloughing off what is usually a pretty boring, business-y style to introduce something truly hilarious to the gadget wo stanley cup rld.The Digit is a set of wearable computing gloves.It has a  two-hand gestural user interface,  as well as a 32-megapixel camera, a 4K Ultra HD video camera, and a 4K Virtual Retina display. To use the screen, you literally cover your face with the gloves like the monkey who saw no evil. To use the phone, you hold your hand up to your face like a child pretending to be on the telephone. To listen to music, just stick your thumbs in your ears.It   adorable.It also comes with 64GB of SSD storage  don ;t even ask , and 1 TB of cloud storage, so your stuff is always in the palm of your hand.  See  I can joke, too. But the best part of the Digit is the social media integration. When you hold hands with another Digit user, it auto-changes your rela stanley termos tionship sta stanley cup tus to be connected to them.You can check out the vide
https://www.salomons.com.es

Utiliser la magie Signaler

Vous devez vous identifier avant de pouvoir repondre Identifiant | Inscri. Rapide

GGCORP|MyNinja|MyBankai|MyPirate|MyLegend|Archiver|ggcorp

GMT+2, 2024-10-1 21:18 , Processed in 0.016308 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.