GGCORP Forums

Mot de passe oublie
 Inscri. Rapide
Recherche
!show!: 3|Reponse: 0
Imprimer Discussion precedente Prochaine discussion

nbqw New smart janitor Swingobot by TASKI working to clean hospitals and schools [Copier l'URL]

Aller a un palier specifique
1#
Heure de publication 4 Jour Avant |Afficher seulement les publications de l'auteur |Decroissant
Qjan Congress members push for Trump to be censured
Life coach Tony Robbins apologized Sunday for his comments about the  MeToo movement after suggesting during a March event that some women use it to gain significance by playing the victim.Robbins argued with a woman name Nanine McCool during a March 15 Unleash the Power Within even stanley tumblers t about how the  MeToo movement is being used. McCool posted the exchange on her personal YouTube account on March 25. Robbins immediately faced backlash for what he said. My comments failed to reflect the respect I have for everything Tarana Burke and the  MeToo movement has achieved,  Robbins said in a statement, referencing the woman credited with starting the movement in 2006.  I apologize for suggesting anything other than vaso stanley  my profound admiration for the  MeToo movement. The video shows Robbins towering over McCool, and at one point using his fist to push he stanley cup r to metaphorically show how some women are using the movement. If you use the  MeToo movement to try to get significance and certainty by attacking  Spyx Testing surge, COVID outbreaks, causing issues for labs
BALTIMORE 鈥?A Baltimore Police officer will not be criminally charged for a man s death while in custody last year.Eugene Doug stanley cup las, 57, died August 4 after suffering a medical emergency on Sherwood Avenue in East Baltimore.That day police received two calls within 30 minutes about Douglas running naked in the street. Officer Gregory Vilchez stanley water bottle  arrived first to find a citizen restraining Douglas.The citizen told Vilchez that Douglas  tried stanley thermoskannen  to hit his head on the ground. At least two other bystanders were also on scene tending to Douglas.According to conversation picked up on Vilchez s body-worn camera, the citizens gave Douglas four or five doses of Narcan.RELATED: Baltimore Police Department release body camera video of death investigation incidentOver the next few minutes, Douglas continued to put up a struggle.To help prevent the citizens and Douglas from being injured, Vilchez placed him in handcuffs on the front side of the body.With the help of medics, Vilchez put Douglas in leg restr
https://www.cup-stanley.at

Utiliser la magie Signaler

Vous devez vous identifier avant de pouvoir repondre Identifiant | Inscri. Rapide

GGCORP|MyNinja|MyBankai|MyPirate|MyLegend|Archiver|ggcorp

GMT+2, 2024-10-14 17:16 , Processed in 0.017688 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.